Reflection Of Mirror | Teen Ink

Reflection Of Mirror

By power16 BRONZE, Tampa, Florida
power16 BRONZE, Tampa, Florida

Encourage my dream. Unlock the passion

Why me? Why do I distance myself from reality when it's right in my face? My love was shattered and never to be pieced and the fact that I have to bury my sorrows are good but I'm still holding on to pain!

Beauty of the refined woman or beauty of the identified woman with no entitle to passion. Do I affect you? Or am I some random sideline who is worth nothing! My heart is flowing out hate and the blood is not red...its black. Black meaning you killes it and every time I look in the mirror I do not see myself. You really think I am tied down to your misbehaving action? No! I will not stay low but stand high! I will raise my head above the clouds and take respect and honor for all the ladies and men who blazed trails for me! I wonder who ever feels like they are trapped in a box but somebody else is free. No pain, no worries or shame! I am a CHILD IN VICTORY and forever will I live to see another day!

I had a piece of feeling for those who think that they are alone. Just keep your head up and know that there are people who love you and you ARE NOT ALONE.