The Descent This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

She wanted to soar
Long after her blue feathers became silver tuna fish scales,
She thought the air would lift her to
the clouds
To retrieve her mind.
Adrift it was,
Perhaps caught up in a storm.
She believed in sorcery, magic.
There was a soul in every star,
Aliens on the moon.
So with a smile stitched,
A wand and a frozen clock,
She flew only to kiss the dirt.
The flowers ate the rest of her.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 23 at 4:33 pm:
Your imagery is beautifully chaotic. The wording at times seemed a little difficult to understand: but that's probably just me. Other than that, I've got to admit that this is a darn good poem. 

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 1 at 7:33 pm:
I'm just Speechless that's all i found to say lol it's so beautiful, sad at the end but the fact that held on to what she believed in was so beautiful. I loved it 5/5!!!

GabrielleamarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 1 at 10:50 pm :
thank you :))!!