The day the rain began revised | Teen Ink

The day the rain began revised

By TheUnkownLightInTheDarkness SILVER, St Johns, Michigan
TheUnkownLightInTheDarkness SILVER, St Johns, Michigan

He watched the fire burn as it took his life away,he tries to get rid of the memory,a bottle of whiskey everyday.

His only friends are the ones inside his head,Reminding him of that horrible night where he lost his only friend,The memory that he dreads.

He watches the rain on the window sill hopeing it will end,For rain slowly douses the fire he still has in his soul,And the message that it sends.

A flash in the dark,the fire in his soul has stopped

She remembers the night where the rain had doused the fire,they were dancing to their favorite song,One that they would never tire,The fire burned to nothing,Then the rain began

One still misses the fire,the other took their life,for fire is unperdectible,it brings danger to the light.

She remebers that gloomy night when the fire ran anew,they watch  as the as he is laid to rest,for this was the ballad of the dead,the storm begins to brew,the voices scream inside her head,she now knows what to do

Now there is no fire,only rain prevails,now the consquences show different attire,                        
                                                    you may have heard of many tales where the rain may come more slow,for a memory may never fade,for the fire may someday grow,and the rain will forever bade farewell.

This a ballad for the broken,for you do not suffer alone,for the rain is only spoken,and has a very sharp tone

Fire is only is a guiding light,the rules that they always bending,for love is always worth the fight,it will prove a pleasent ending.