The Eyes

Windows to the soul. Ha more like a glimpse to the thoughts of a lunatic if you look at me! Do you like provoking the beast? Out of all the monsters you are afraid of living under your bed my charity and mercy are the least.

My eyes will take you down quicker than an arrow to the heart. I hope when I smirk a yellow canine teeth smile you imagine them ripping into your flesh. I want your blood fresh, so I can't give you a quick death and baby I'll tell you sorry if you want, but understand it will be a lie.

Don't believe me? Stare into my eyes.You can look into my eyes and scream, I'll just cackle and shed tears of joy. Only then you will scream louder, for my tears are made of blood of my victims.

Cower! Cower to the eyes of the devil!

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:14 pm:
WoW that was so POWERFUL!!! I just love how you sounded so courageous and brave to face the enemy. Once again another great piece of yours. Keep up the great work ^_^ Thank you for sharing this.