My muse where are you? | Teen Ink

My muse where are you?

By Letterstojuliet GOLD, Bremerton, Washington
Letterstojuliet GOLD, Bremerton, Washington

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you" - The fault in our stars

Unfinished poems left with no return, I lost the muse i need to choose. To write or not to write, that is the question. I open my bool , stare at the blank page , pencil in my hand. The muse is gone and it comes again. I continue to write despite if its good or not. Each word representing me i want to be free. Fly high in the sky when i write i don't have to lie. I'm looking for my muse and i don't want to lose. i stop for a drink and i think. I'm alone. with out my muse , what will i do....pause. I know I'm free. And I found my muse, In me.

CreativeFreakkk DIAMOND, Spencer, Iowa

Stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone. -Andy Biersack
Sometimes you gotta fall before you can fly. -Kellin Quinn
You made me hate my own reflection. -Sleeping With Sirens

This is amazing and very well written!

Tamie GOLD said...
Tamie GOLD, Sonora, California

"if you can be anyone just be you unless you could be Buffy Summers then be Buffy Summers"

i liked it good job