A New Me | Teen Ink

A New Me

By angelrieleigh BRONZE, South Bend, Indiana
angelrieleigh BRONZE, South Bend, Indiana

If you can't fix it, f*** it. :)

It’s time for everything I hold in to be unleashed lyrically. Every day I have part of me missing, my little sister cuz her parents grudge they hold against me. People go by constantly judging me, that s*** ends now and I’m taking control of everything. I’m going to be that strong person that people know now. I’m going to make right for every on my mistakes, starting with my sisters parents keeping her away from me. Maybe I did them wrong. I’m breaking from the past that holds me back and clouds my judgment. What happened to me will no longer bring me down. Starting now, is a new beginning, of a new me, nothing is holing me back. For the ones that think I hold my tongue and never say s*** its cuz when I end up talking my tolerance for bulls*** sets in and the realness comes into play. The family that I have taught me there isn’t time for that so I sit and keep my mouth shut. It all ends now I’m going to rise above and push way past the sky’s limit. I’m paving a new path to a brighter future this time it’s me and my loved ones. This year a storm is coming.

This is just about me and life and not putting up with any crap anymore. there is a change coming.