in her eyes

In her eyes I see,pain,suffer,and joy. In my eyes she sees,youth,grandchild and love. A heart filled with love is forgiveness. In our eyes we see each other. I loved looking at her and she loved hearing my voice. Me straining out.Trying to touch her is a struggle. Like a rope tied around my leg nailed to the ground for support. She used to be here today now she's gone. But you are wrong she's not she's deep in our heart were you can find her..laughing. You always want that laugh...ALWAYS. It's okay to cry. It's better to have joy. Never forget her, your in her arms. Her warm and tender love is what is in your heart. Something deep in your heart breaks and cracks open. It's her loving arms trying to reach you. And to tell you everything is going to be okay I will always, always love you.

HayatC.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25 at 1:41 pm
Aww this was so beautiful and it really touched me since my grandmother passed away a while back. Noce job!