showers of life

The tip of my pencil swirling on ancient paper. As I stare into the sky wondering..what next...where do I go now. I look into a meadow of wheat thinking about bread. And how it breaks into pieces of crumds flying away to another world. A world full of excitement...a world full of wonders. Air flows through my hair. As the skies turn dark...and the world is silent. So silent you can hear...death. You can hear it creeping down the walls and scratching the hard wood on the doors. I see something but I don't know...what it is. As the world stands still in the darkness, I think about love and light. All of a sudden, a burst of fire and a bright light coming down to shine on us and give us life,to live,to explore new things. I hear a dog from a distance,worshiping the light and thanking God that the darkness is over. For the beginning a new world to live in.

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:59 pm:
This is amazing!!!! Please keep writing! I love the deep meaning you used int his! XD

TevyRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 25 at 2:41 pm:
Oh my! i love this so much! i usually prefer that all poetry be written grammatically correct. However, since this is the poetry of one's thoughts it seems only fitting that it be written in this state. This is beautifully written and absolutely inspiring. I love it so much. Awesome Job!

Paris1997This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25 at 12:46 pm:
Love this!