Movie | Teen Ink

Movie

By DearListener GOLD, Chicago, Illinois
DearListener GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

"Dogs are not allowed in the dog park. Humans are not allowed in the dog park. Do not approach the dog park."
-The Nightvale City Council

Life is like a movie. It will have it's high points and low points, fast moments full of action and excitement and slow ones full of boredom and laziness. Life is like a movie because no matter how many times you watch it, it will always be the same, the characters never change, the lines always stay the same and the situation ends the same way. It will have happy moments, like the romantic comedy where laughter and joy emit from all around, and it will have the low moments, where the blinds are closed and the door is locked and we just sit there, screaming out into the darkness, "Why?" Life is like a movie because it has a blooper reel. Mistakes, both sad and funny are there. With little quirks that makes people laugh to the one sentence that just happened to slip out. Life is like a movie because it has it's own cast, the list will go on forever, people you meet or live with. People who come in and exit your life. Life is like a movie because there will always be a bad guy, there to take or destroy or ruin, leaving the hero of the story there to fix it all for themselves. Life is like a movie because it has a beginning, middle, and end. Life is like a move because what would life be without the romantic comedies, the thrillers, the slashers, the horrors, the tragedies? Yes, my friends, life is like a movie, so sit back and grab your popcorn, because the movie is just starting.

on May. 15 2014 at 9:16 am
Sunshine2420 SILVER, Unknown, Other

A smile hides everything.

Its beautiful...:)