emotions

the turning of pages i hear. Snickering from the room,can't be quiet...because there unique. They express there selves by talking with their mouths. Their mouths are edi-quit very fragile.Their mouths don't speak.. there minds do. And with there minds they can explore,imagine,and dream. Dreams are special,special things give you special feelings. You express those feelings..with hope.And with hope.. you give off joy ! What do you think...what is hope to you... Express yourself with your eyes,nose,mouth,ears.you don't have to be like everyone else... because everyone else isn't like you. Remember your...unique. Every thing around you is a fantasy... a dream you wished you lived in.Dreams do come true... like Disneyland , Mickey Mouse will be there to encourage you.Expression is a very important feeling. For example rachetness and freedom two different things. But their emotions coming together forming a team. A team of awesomeness .

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 29 at 3:03 pm:
that is such a beautiful poem!!!! Keep it up :)

HellishRequiemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 2 at 12:18 am:
like how each line flows into the next, some parts are a bit redundant but all in all good job!