when I hear my name

When I hear my name I hear the sound of birds. Birds flying through the air. When I hear my name I hear the bottom of my feet tapping away on the ground. I see my friends laughing, crying, and falling.Falling down Adrian trying to get out. When I hear my name I hear advice and excitement. When the wind blows I hear a whistle straining to call my name. I hear a train far away chanting me to go to kingdom come. But I don't go to the place. When I hear my name down the hallway I stop.. pause.. and look. Who's calling me, and where did they go. I grasp to the voice looking for it..waiting...waiting... waiting for an answer. I hear my name all across the world wanting me to give in. My only question is to give into what. Where an I ... what am I doing here...what is this place. Hours away I think... think about life... and what the world is going to turn out, what our children are going to be. When I hear my name's. I hear..... questions about life.

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:02 pm:
This is fantastic! Great imagery and imagination!!! :)

im_awesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 4 at 12:02 am:
Nice pem. Are you realky an 8th grader?  

PopcornjazzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 3 at 11:44 pm:
Thanks I really needed that  

HellishRequiemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2 at 12:17 am:
deep! love it! nicely written for an eighth grader, would have guessed you were much older haha