anger

I honestly hate you

you ruined me

you destroyed everything that made me happy

I am angry
I am so angry

I can’t feel anything else anymore

just all the pain you put me through

you took advantage of

the fact that I

care too much about

everything

I can never forgive you

but

I have to

you will always be here

biding your time

pretending that

you can help

when I let you in

I am letting in anger

I honestly love you

NostradamusClaimsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15 at 10:03 am:
i like the rawness of the emotions expressed, it shows how simple yet complicated they can be and that make sit all the more beautiful a thing to read.. :)

Itsme24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14 at 5:49 am:
Its a beautiful poem ;)

DemoderbyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 13 at 9:29 am:
I relly like this, it captures all your anger and feelings and I think it goes very well. It reminds me of myself, like some of the tings I'd write.   Please read some fo my work! I really wanna know what y'all think. Rate and/or comment on my work, I wanna know what you think/feel about my work!

GhostBeamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2 at 12:59 pm:
Your anger made me feel angery for some reason. Guess I got into it, cause it showsed lots of emotion.           Good Work.             Keep Writing.

Katgirl said...
May 1 at 5:51 pm:
I like it, it's put out very well, but somehow it reminds me of the Taylor Swift song " trouble". But anyways it's pretty good.

NOIZTHIMSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 10:04 pm:
i like this one also. Just like your other poems, it hold a certain emotion behind the choppy sadness...