Five Factions | Teen Ink

Five Factions

By Mario94 GOLD, Secaucus, New Jersey
Mario94 GOLD, Secaucus, New Jersey

"I Rather draw than paint, But I rather express than nothing at all"- Mario,“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

I refrain from physically expressing myself on how I feel towards you. For numerous reasons actually; I admire you in a heart-felt way, and it feels so true and real. I am perplexed because my admiration feels so strong, yet I feel distant from you. Time and fate spell out if we are truly compatible. So far I think we can fabricate something, answer my plea, am I right? Naïve am I! Inexperience at its best, perfectly modeling what not to be. I listen far too much to my heart and its desires, forcing upon impulse. I am a candor lost in his abnegation, putting all those before him and gazing at their lives through his eyes and the heart wrenching reality. I feel dauntless, which is like selflessness, but really how dauntless am I really? A form of erudite. I feel brave enough to try, but belittled enough to believe all is hopeless and harm will find me once more. I contemplate why I fan the flames of my lonesome soul longing for a heart to clasp and cherish. A wolf treads ground without a pack, searching for inner amity, seeking answers for his lingering heart. A bandage to stop the bleeding. He finds traces of a lost and humble cub and nurtures him, only to find his foster brother slowly nourishing himself with the seeping life force he was bestowed with.

I realized how ignorant people can be in life, and with relationships.