You are You, Never forget | Teen Ink

You are You, Never forget

April 9, 2014
By NinjaStar195 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
NinjaStar195 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
And now I'm free, free from the world and flying higher than you could possibly imagine. You can try to bound me to the Earth, but i will always break away... For I.. I will always be triumphant because as long as I have my wings, the sky is my limit.


Life really sucks. It helps you up just so it can bring you down again. But when the going gets tough, you just need to make yourself stronger. Even though you fall you still have the chance to get back onto your feet.
Keep on trying and never give up. Never let anyone tell you differently and always remember that you are your own person.
YOU have your own choices and your OWN voice!
Speak but do not be afraid! People can never see the true you if you hide it away.
Even if you've fallen and you feel that there's nowhere left to turn, grasp onto the string of fate and pull yourself up.
Always remember this and never forget. You are you... And no one can change that.


The author's comments:
All the bullying in the world damages everyone's minds. People need to see what the true price of bullying is..