Visions I hear

Pounding on the walls inside
My head
My cranium
Skull
Don't touch me
I'm dead
Inside me, the voices
Loud as the blood curdling screams
Heard at night by me
And only me
The screams I can see
Not only hear
Scare me to death
The visions I hear.

TheLorax said...
Apr. 22 at 7:48 pm:
Needs work. Very short and not much to it, just random words resulting to a certain topic. Keep trying though, you have lots of potential!

......comiicon.......This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22 at 7:48 pm:
The rhythm is very good.  And it was simply well penned... Good job!

DecipherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 22 at 7:49 pm :
Thank you  

Lucifer666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 6:38 pm:
Nicely written, thid piece is thought provoking "the viosiond i can hear" brilliant line! Great job

Apr. 14 at 7:57 pm :
Thank you very much!

DecipherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 13 at 8:30 pm:
Thank you! 

TheUniverse said...
Apr. 13 at 8:29 pm:
I love it, great rhythm and good vision!!!  Keep up the great writing!!