CSHR: Georgia C This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

TRN6585
T1 Hot Tea Tall to burn my tongue and leave my teeth feeling stale,
the vegetal flavor of green tea
stewing with leftover breakfast sausages and the pomegranate honey of your chapstick.
T1 Iced Tea Venti Tall to soothe my nerves
and stop these hands from twitching as I use them to wrap my scarf around your shoulders,
gingerly and nervously as an autumn wind picks up
and the condensation drips to the sidewalk below us.
Employee 50%
Subtotal 1.77
Total reassurance for a Sunday stroll.
Cash 2.00
Cash change .11
TRN3862
Employee Discount
Teach Yourself Romanian
1 @ 28.95
1 @ 20.26
1 @ four hours of pay to learn your native tongue.
Subtotal 20.26
Total 21.68
Cash 25.00
Cash changes to paper knowing you aren’t here to hear me speak,
words left worthless and carried away like leaves in the wake of your absence.
Cash Change 3.32

EmiiilyAnn said...
Jan. 11, 2012 at 8:00 am
I thought this was wonderful! I loved the creavity of it! It was very unique.

Aginger said...
I absolutely loved this. It was unique and funny, while heartwarming and sweet. Nice job!!!!

MattsGurl said...
I dont get it at all

Patience97 said...
Wow this is great. It makes me feel... lonley and empty. Hmmm. Definatly a poem that will lead to a lot of discussion. Great job.

thehaggiseater said...
Ah 'hink ye got yersel' a fine wee bit o' the scribble thar. Mebbe ye should, ken, try tae get it printed and such, or published like they authors dae. Unless ye already got the wee thing in a magazine, ken. Kenlikes, ye should, I dinnay ken, be a superhero or sommink.

Only,I This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the way you write, the way you put words together is sorta unique, I like it.
Good Jop:)

sumthingprecious said...
Wow, this is really good. I love the detail in this. You’re a great writer. You should really check out some of my writing I think you will like it. Our writing is similar in a way. Please comment and rate too. Thank you.

Mickie<3 said...
Dec. 24, 2009 at 11:36 am
I really don't get it... what is up with all those statistics?

j.ogroats replied...
It's aw' like, ken, aboot the futility o' the nouveau-riche in thar self-assertion o' position in the social hierarchy in the face an' aw' o' the post-modern globalised economy an' such an' the slow transformation o' a bourgeois status-quo inate a kind o' proletariat in an o' themselves, ken? It's like that movie, ken... Tomb Raider or sommit, I dinnay ken, whar the imposition of imperialism encroaches upon the rights o' the individual an' Angelina Jolie wears those ridiculous shorts a... (more »)

Mickie-LALALALA replied...
WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

firstsnowfalls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
unique but captivating. awesome job.

kissingdawn331 said...
wow it was really gr8 good job:)

ittybitty said...
that was a really really good poem