Seasons

Step..step
The sun covers my face
But the warmth..
It passes me by
To carry petals
In their dance

Silence
Skin and bone
Have nothing more to say
Tears of sweat
Go up in smoke

Crack to crunch
Doesn't matter
Frozen dreams won't stop their fall
Just the way it is

Now..
I don't feel
I've gone numb
Let me howl in peace

jacey_poo_girlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:53 am:
This is great, I love the emotion, keep writing

JacobTheOrdinaryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 11:36 am:
The poem is nice. I'd appreciate it if you used an ellipsis instead of just two periods. . . That's the only critizism I have. I'm expecting more now, so keep writing.

NobuoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 11 at 1:31 pm :
What do you mean by ellipsis? Please tell me how I can change it

_Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 6:05 pm:
That first stanza got me hooked right away. I love that the title is simple, but the poem is very elaborate. Good imagery, great job!

EMOBVBThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 7 at 1:23 pm:
Great poem keep writing