For the one who broke | Teen Ink

For the one who broke

March 29, 2014
By Breemckinney SILVER, Bradford, Pennsylvania
Breemckinney SILVER, Bradford, Pennsylvania
6 articles 1 photo 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
Broken hearts and scars in only places she could see. She just wanted to feel something.


The world is a dangerous place to live. Filled with all these hopes and dreams, the people who destroy them and the people who make them a reality. The girl who walks down the hall, shes abused at home. She has so much rage inside but she never shows. She looks down at the floor wondering what she did wrong. One day after many years of nothing but crying herself to sleep every night, she saw something. A place in a dream where there's people like her, people who were born at the wrong time and in the wrong place. Your not alone and never will be. We fight off the thoughts and memories with everything we have. But when we fight our last breath and cry our last tear the demons that once locked itself within the pits of our heart will all go away and for one moment a glimps of happiness will download into our empty and meaningless lifes, and take away all the pain from yesterday.


The author's comments:
Nothing is left unseen, nothing is left unheard. We cant be strong all the time, because some of us break before we can fly.