What high-school really is | Teen Ink

What high-school really is

March 31, 2014
By Theartist22B BRONZE, Lecompton Ks, Kansas
Theartist22B BRONZE, Lecompton Ks, Kansas
2 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Though I do not agree with what you say I will defend to the death your right to say it


It's been said through many years that you'll regret not going to prom or the first game, things like that, well not for me........ I know I'm only a sophomore but to me I think it's all overrated now before you stop reading which I hope you don't let me clue you in on something ...... The more you don't care about these things the more it wont matter, say for instance, a cute guy or girl asks you out of course you'll say yes, or if you think someone is cool because they've done something you haven't and you know you'd get in trouble trying it but you do it anyways...... Highschool is the one place where people change almost everything about them I mean I've done a few things differently but nothing has really changed cause I don't let it effect me. But that's beside the point, hell I don't even know why I'm writing this but it's spare time so I'll use it, my life consists on moving a lot and I mean ALOT but that's just me. Highschool to be bluntly honest though no one wants to admit it can sometimes be really fun, it's not always hard like if you play your cards right you'll do fine, it's like if you miss one dat at my school your screwed because you could go from having a A to having a D all because you missed one day of school. Highschool is like survival of the fittessed i don't even know if I said that right but I don't really care all I know is if you want to make it out of high-school you might wanna stay out of the in group keep you head outta the clouds and put your head in the books because that's all high-school is, is about good grades, not I wonder if that person likes me or something like well you get my point..... Well I've used all my spare time for now the last thing before I go is, don't EVER take your head out of those books to go do something that someone else is doing because they told you to, because I made that same mistake and I couldn't be more behind in homework and school work all because I took my head out of my book.


The author's comments:
What high school is really like,....... What to and not to do in highschool, and what we know and what some may not know.