Empty Promises | Teen Ink

Empty Promises

March 21, 2014
By danielle-nicole GOLD, Cincinnati, Ohio
danielle-nicole GOLD, Cincinnati, Ohio
13 articles 1 photo 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
live love laugh and be yourself


Its the same thing over and over again. the same broken promise that will work at first but then lead to sin. They all say the same thing, I promise I wont do it again but then again your breaking your word and expect me to believe in the stupid promise again.
Its not healthy to to cry tears every night, your working so hard just to make things right. Its unhealthy how he leaves and come back whenever he wants, but when he do he'll make the same empty promises until he gets what he really wants.
You have to get away before it devour you. You was the top chick but hes dragging you down, time will go by, and you'll wonder why, your still with this one. your to pretty to still be with this one. your an outstanding girl with big hopes and dreams but its the empty promises that will crush them and kill you until you believe that you are worthless and you cant be what you really want to be.


The author's comments:
I finally broke up with my Girlfriend and she was bringing me down with all of her empty and broken promises. I'm not the same girl anymore, I've changed for the better and I'm moving on.