What if I...?

Why do I feel like I should be somewhere else right now? Why do I miss them so badly? Do I talk too much? Do I need to clam up like I used to, 6 years ago, when people try to talk to me? Am I too annoying when I talk? Is this why no one wants to be near me except my very closest friends? Am I trying too hard to fit in? Should I just go for it and tell them how I feel? Is it better to remain hidden from everyone? Should I cut off all of my emotional ties and save everyone the pain? Why do I hate living? Should I go through with my plan? Should I get help? Should I explain my reasons to someone else? Should I leave a note? What should it say? Am I really going to do this? Will they miss me when I’m gone? Do I really matter? Do they remember me now?

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Horror-MistressThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:33 pm:
I like how you put everything in question form and slowly transition it from present tense to past tense, to where as he is writing this he is also dying.