Just Another Poem...

Spring is around the corner
Many people are rapturously in love.
Except me.
My love seems to fly away like a dove.

When people walk near me
You can hear the ominous music.
But be very careful
Catastrophe finds me amusing.

The deceased laugh at me
My harrowing thoughts keep people at bay.
I never tell my secrets
I need to live this way.

The revelation of my secrets
Would cause cataclysms everywhere.
People run from my eccentric self
They run, but then catch a breath of air.

Maybe one day instead of being voracious
I will drown my fears in wonder and sub zero.
Maybe then I can have someone
My protagonist, my hero.

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 6 at 1:57 pm
This poem is simply fabulous!!! I so admire you for having such a rich vocabulary. It was so poetic and beautifully written. Your words were so deep that I can't seem to stop them from running in circles in my mind. I guess I have to admit that you really left an impact on me. You made me wanna learn more and discover new words. So thanks for the inspiration and keep it up cuz it's just wonderful ^_^

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24 at 10:46 am
Very well written! Love the elegance of the vocabulary and tone:)

Lucifer666 said...
Mar. 25 at 11:23 pm
You did a superb job. Your words, are simply impeccable and I thought I have a high vocabulary level XD The rhythm flows smoothly throughout, and the whole poem is magnificent. "My protagonist, my hero" are words that continue to reverberate through my mind. Beautifully penned

Dr.SSLMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25 at 11:19 pm
Holy freaken cow!! THIS IS AMAZING!! I wish I could write like this!! Aye it makes me want to expand on my vocabulary.. XD AMAZING LOGIC!! :D :3