Pupils | Teen Ink

Pupils

March 17, 2014
By TalyaGelfand DIAMOND, Bronx, New York
TalyaGelfand DIAMOND, Bronx, New York
58 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Something that comes easy, won't last. Something that lasts, won't come easy.


And when you asked me if something was wrong, there was so much i wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell you how much it hurts that you’re embarrassed to be seen with me. And how you tell me to meet you by a fence so your friends won’t see us. I wanted to tell you how I stare at you pass by me everyday, wishing for you to just look at me. I wanted to tell you how alone I feel when I sit by myself everyday and can never call you over because I will dread every moment I feel like I am bothering you, and I try to bring you over with the pupils in my eyes that fail me everytime. I wanted to tell you how much I wish to kiss you everyday and everytime I hear that song that you love, because it reminds you of your favorite movie, I fantasize it playing on repeat as you hold me bare skinned. I wanted to tell you how every time I see you my heart drops to my stomach because I ask myself if it would be okay to approach you. I wanted to tell you that I am sick of myself playing mind games, trying to get your attention. And when you asked me if something was wrong, I told you everything was fine, because I fear you running away with every moment that I latch onto you.