Freddy

I don't remember the color his eyes were,
and barely the sand in his hair
All the lines of his face are
becoming muddled
I have no picture to remember
My young lovers face

Only the charcoal pictures
I drew of his artful grace

He was different from most others
Always a smile on his face
Until one day he revealed
the pain lying deep within

Where is my lover?
Will he always be lost
Or might I see him one more day?
In heaven will we cross?

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 8:01 pm:
SO well written and sad! I am almost in tears now after reading it! (((huggg)))

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:05 pm :
No no... no tears

ISeeTheStarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12 at 5:30 pm:
Rose... This was so good! And sad... *Hugs* But so amazing!

Mar. 12 at 5:31 pm :
Thanks...........

HarriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12 at 5:29 pm:
   It feels a little broken up and the flow is a little slow..but other wise the over all feeling was good. It needs more description, other wise it is just a standard poem about a boy. It needs something more striking.

Mar. 12 at 5:32 pm :
Okay... thank you Harro