Touch | Teen Ink

Touch

By BlackSuitCloset BRONZE, New Port Richey,
BlackSuitCloset BRONZE, New Port Richey,

"The sun sees not till heaven clears..." ~Shakespeare~

What's wrong with you?
I say three words and you change. Your hugs are no longer the pillows that comfort me. Your kiss is nothing but frostbite...
What is so wrong about the way I feel? I get it. We agreed to do this to get what we need, but how do you not expect me to feel something that shouldn't be there? How can you stay numb, while I'm here, feeling electricity buzz through my veins every time you touch me...
Ironic how I agreed to no strings, yet here I am, tied up in the corner of a round room. I don't care about your commitment issues, because I have them too. You don't understand, I don't need you anymore. I WANT you.
So, so badly...
Don't do this to me. Leaving me tied up and confused is only going to make me squirm and end up with those strings wrapped around my neck until my tongue turns blue. Who else was addicted to touch so strongly that they agreed to you...other than myself? Who else knows you better than I? I want your steam, your blazing fire, yet all you give me now is cold air that slithers over impotent ash. Now, who else will satisfy your needs if the one most willing is the broken-winged bird?
I'm sorry I said those words, I'm sorry I screamed them so passionately that night. Just please, come back to me.
I don't care if we have to go back to being friends with benefits.
I want you.
I need you.
I...love you.