Maddie <3 | Teen Ink

Maddie <3

By FallenWolf GOLD, Houston, Texas
FallenWolf GOLD, Houston, Texas

Roses are red, violets are blue there will never be another girl quiet like you. You've held my heart for a long time and this much is true. Baby girl, I am nothing without you. You give me a reason to smile, even when I get in my moods and my mind goes wild. You've meant the world to me for like 2 years. Even still when we have both been in tears. We have gone through hell so many times, but still things usually turn out just fine. With you my mind sings, and with those songs come so many pleasant dreams. Your voice is like a caress, that can stop all my stress. Your heartbeat gives my soul a reason to breathe, and me a reason to be. Many things await us with the future to come. As long as I have you my love, we both can overcome. You give me meaning when I don't see the point on even being. You are my amazing baby girl, who means to me the world. I will always be here anytime you need a friend, a lover, or even just a listening ear. One day I will make you wife, and that day I can't wait to come by. Until then I'll love you for eternity, and when I take your hand in mine at the alter, together we both will make all this a beautiful reality.

This is one of the newest poems I have wrote for the love of my life. <3