the red "X" movement | Teen Ink

the red "X" movement

By keeper_girl SILVER, Fayettville, Arkansas
keeper_girl SILVER, Fayettville, Arkansas

Some of you may not know there is still slavery in the world but there is so you should join the red “X” movement to help raise awareness about this, draw a red “X” on your had to show that you will fight because there are people out there who don’t know what it feels like to be a person and don’t know what is feels like to make a decision Jesus didn’t bring humans to earth to bring one down upon another no human being should own another and a human should never be sold every one should be able to enjoy life I’m not saying you should preach this to every one I’m not saying you have to draw the “X” on your hand but I am asking that you pray for each of these people pray deeply, meaningfully because if this where you, you would want people to pray everyone as a decision to make the people who are being used have the decision to do what they have to do to stay alive and we have to make the decision to give up on them and we have the diction to help to show there people who care there is hope for them to show them someone cares.

this is just to raise awarness and show that there are poeple who still care