Love now | Teen Ink

Love now

By Ferro GOLD, Mexico City, Other
Ferro GOLD, Mexico City, Other

I had this wall where everyone who came and left would write their names to be remembered and so everyone could know that they were there.
Love was young, love was blond, love have beautiful brown eyes which saw right through me , love was strong enough that he didn't need a shoulder to cry on . Love liked walking to the park holding my hand as if it were a modelling show he always thought i looked my best. Love thought that each star was hand chosen by god to show me how much love loved me. Love was perfect.
Love then changed, love was now loud and jealous , love didn't bother to hold my hand when we walked together , i was always three steps behind , love now thought that stars were only stars , love didn't make me feel the same way .
Love and I fought . And before he left , love signed my wall and wrote "love was here". Love knew he wasn't coming back and so did i .
Now love is darker , love is now tall , love has curly hair in which he keeps my secrets , love wakes me up with a kiss and helps me sleep by holding me in his arms to make me feel save. Love is different.
Real Love is blind , because it chooses not to see, because when love does, love goes and yes love usually won't come back . Love is a tired man smiling , waiting for a train to get home to his family after a long day of hard work. Love is a poor kid playing with the only toy he has, because for him one is more than enough but for us we need always the better versions we always want more. Love is a worried mother , thinking that what she does isn't enough , thinking that her children don't think she is beautiful when she is beauty itself. Love is an old man saying his last goodbyes to the love of his life who will pass away any minute now breaking the promise of forever and always because forever is a long time she couldn't have. Love is a drop of water in the ocean , yes it doesn't change much in our eyes but the ocean feels the difference , it doesn't feel as empty as before .
Love is lost and found then lost again .
Love runs away to only come back taking its time because love took the wrong turn .
Love is coming, we don't know what disguise its going to were next .
But for now love is weak , therefore i lend him my shoulder to cry on .Love hates to walk , so we just cuddle in bed sharing our bodies warmths . Love sometimes manipulates me . Love helps me . Love has soft lips on which mine like to rest on , loves hands aren't a perfect match for mine but love can still hold them . Love may not be perfect , but i never wanted love to be perfect.