Cold.

Cold is your heart
Earth shattering envy
Blood curdling hurt

Why is your heart a stone
Is someone hurting you
when you're at home

Or does the taunting get to you
The ones who call you mean
or gay

Is there something deep inside
that hurts so bad
you can only confide

In the cold so deep
so dark
Icing your tender wounds

From those around you
who just don't know
that there's a heart in you

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 8:03 pm:
You are sucha talented writer! Love this!

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:06 pm :
You are too!!!

JacobTheOrdinaryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 4 at 10:46 am:
This is a good piece. I like it. You captured the third person view on bullying and it's a powerful perception. Keep up the great work.

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25 at 8:06 pm:
this is very intense and powerful. the hard thing is, I can relate.  

Feb. 27 at 12:26 pm :
Im sorry to hear that/..

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 27 at 10:03 pm :
I love how you delve into their concious, though, and give even "despicable" people a voice.