Sailboat

Smoothly sailing
Cross the ocean blue
Serenely gliding
Cross the raging seas

Tossed to and throe
But stands 'gainst the waves
Fighting to say afloat

The wind throws it about
Yet pushes it forward
as the waves pull it back

Beautiful is the monster tamer
The monster roars
the monster fights
And yet the tamer cracks the whip

Monster scared into submission
Yet on the inside
the storm rages on

Harri said...
Mar. 8 at 3:40 pm
Not bad, Rose! Though maybe next time try to use more than one word in your description. You use Monster a couple of times. Other wise, I love it!

ImmortalRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 11 at 1:51 pm
Thanks. Yea...

jennag4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 7 at 9:22 pm
really good! could be a little clearer but really crreative

Nov. 11 at 1:51 pm
yea... it was a bit random

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 2:55 pm
Wow... this was never my favorite poem... But 2/5 stars is sad... Maybe I should delete it...

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 1 at 1:18 pm
No, it's beautiful, the problem is that it seems to lack creativity, not much seems to happen in the 5 stanzas.. and at some points it's confusing; overall it's a fine piece! :)

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 1 at 7:00 pm
Okay... its cuz I was trying to make it more positive lol