The Invitation Rewrite

It doesn't interest me what you want to accomplish in life. I want to know how hungry you are.

It doesn't interest me to know that your life is great. I want to know what you're doing to make every second last.

It doesn't interest me that you're happy. I want to know what obstacle you're overcoming to keep it that way.

I want to know that you as a human-being are willing to sacrifice life' s luxuries to notice it's beauty.

I want to know whether or not you're ready to fight for anything and everything that makes you smile.

It doesn't interest me that you are smart. I want to know that the knowledge you possess is going to change that world for the better.

It doesn't interest m e that you are different. I want to know that you're savoring the freedom and beauty of being yourself because everyone else is taken.
It doesn't interest me if you can handle the weight of the world on your shoulders. I want to know if you can get back up after it all comes crashing down because believe me it will.

I want to know how strong you are. I want to know that no matter how much pain you endure you'll show up at the finish-line running full speed.