Still searching....

What is true
When nothing is false

What is real
When nothing is Virtual

Why so curiosity
Why so eagerness

To search it
To get it
To Gain it, WHY?

Truth, reality,
No one knows
And so I

But I feel
These two be found

Which way to go
I don't know
And so I am still searching...

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 2:22 pm
I am basically comparing them. 

Shadow_Wolf said...
Mar. 3 at 1:36 pm
Looks good, just a little confused by it's meaning... other than that Great

cristelsnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 2 at 12:21 pm
it sounds realy good!

Harri said...
Feb. 28 at 11:58 am
I had a hard time finding it's rythm and I don't exactly know what you were going for with this piece...but maybe that's just me. The bones of the it were good but it needs a little work. Nice job though!! 

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 9:24 am
This is nice, I like the massage and tone.. though it seems to be missing a few words at some places.. but overall I say it's Great; Keep it up! :)

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26 at 1:01 am
Thanks... alot.....