So true is my love

My beloved
My love
You looks so beautiful
I see
Your beautiful smile, long and bright
Your eyes, small, pale blue
It uplifts me
I admire it

I see
Your long hairs, dense, dark black.
Once I praised your hairs
And told, so unique and long
You said yep! they are
I admire you
With love, not the erotic one
But with a feeling that says I love you!

I see
Your teeth so white, so lovely
With makes your smile
More beautiful, more pleasant
I like it, I love it
I admire him

Who created you, made you
So good, so vernal, so peace loving
I love him
I love you too
I see
You are dressed well
Not extremely good, but
Then also you looks so graceful
I admire you
I love you

I see
A big ring in the morning sky
No no not the halo, but sun
Bright yellow, somewhat blanch red
I confess, it is bright, good and beautiful
But not more than you
Indeed far more less
I admire you

I am as if lost
Admiring your beauty
Admiring you, your smile
Feeling as if I am with you

But as my grip lost
I am left just with a
Smile
A big one
Revealing my true love
For you and for him
Who created you

I looked down and picked your photo
And again looked at it
Oh! the sun is gone
Came a voice from somewhere
I called Yes! It is
You, my love and
Just now comes your call
So true is my love. So true I am!

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 10:43 am:
Very beautiful! 

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:58 am :
thank you !!!!! :D 

Shadow_WolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 1:40 pm:
Beautiful, honestly the words herein are similar to my thoughts of a dear friend.

Mar. 3 at 1:52 pm :
I wrote this after viewing my friends photo. 

Shadow_WolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 10 at 10:39 pm :
lol, that is too funny

Mar. 12 at 1:14 pm :
haha, it is

cristelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 11:26 am:
awwwwwwwwww sweet poem!!!!!!!1 my hert almost melted

Feb. 19 at 7:37 am :
Deda!!!!!!!  Thanks... I am happy!!!!

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 11:05 am:
Yo, this is great for a First poem, I like the tone. Though, I suggest that you read your poem aloud with an open mind, it helps you find mistakes and you can tweak what just doesn't sound right... I believe this could be written with fewer words yet carry the same meaning.. Not to be harsh ;) Keep on writing, my friend! C:

Feb. 16 at 12:45 pm :
Thankyou Azure Blue. And yep thanks for suggestioons, 

GreekGoddessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 9:32 am:
This is a very good first attempt. A suggestion, try to use stronger adjectives. :)

Feb. 16 at 9:40 am :
Okay, I make my trick better next time. Thanks.

TanviKusumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 16 at 1:43 am:
A very good first attempt :)

Feb. 16 at 9:40 am :
thanks, I write much better next time.