S.A.I.L.B.O.A.T. (Acrostic)

Staggering out at sea,
An
Independent soul,
Like king of the waves,
But,
Other woeful times
Abducted
Tragically...

by the deep blue.

AmericaniumJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:34 pm
I love how you break the rhythm at the end. I also love the disequilibrium in the editing style! Keep it up!

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 15 at 1:06 am
I like the way this is designed and written, especially the final sentence and the way it breaks the mold of the rest of the poem.

SnowwyflakeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
it is just great and awesome and beautiful and creative and all wonderfull adjectives

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I saw what you did there! I want to write a poem in this format to about people putting words in my mouth. Hope to read more from you :>

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 30, 2014 at 12:58 am
Yeah, and thanks. I sorta got stuck on writer's block for a while. But I believe I'm back, hope you do read more. :)

DragonAmericaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
really Great! XP

sillybunny said...
I lreally liked this

Shadow_Wolf said...
Amazing Wonerful  Exciting

KierstenB said...
This Poem is good. I think that it could be edited to make it better though! Good Job(=

HarriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I don't think I have seen a poem like this before. I really liked it! Keep up the good work!

raya150 said...
tha was great impressive

luvmeforme said...
i like that you did a great job. and yes it reminded me of that tsunami, that took many lives. sometimes i wonder why the sea has to do taht but i guess it does get angry sometimes. :/

Oct. 30, 2014 at 12:58 am
LOL, me too. Maybe it wants some attention. O_O

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:51 am
This reminded me of the tragic tsunami that swept away precious lives. Good composition. 

MsGiggles said...
I really liked how you used the acrostic format, but conveyed such emotion and meaning into those words. Great  job, and keep it up!

_Kimothy_ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Short, yet amazing. I love the last line at the end outside the acrostic part it makes it very powerful :)

f_logicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That was awesome ;o

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
short and wonderfull

Rosalynne said...
I really like this. Its beautiful.

DeviantChild said...
I like it ver much indeed :3 says the kitty face :3 lol I LOVE IT!!