S.A.I.L.B.O.A.T. (Acrostic)

Staggering out at sea,
An
Independent soul,
Like king of the waves,
But,
Other woeful times
Abducted
Tragically...

by the deep blue.

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30 at 2:41 pm:
I saw what you did there! I want to write a poem in this format to about people putting words in my mouth. Hope to read more from you :>

DragonAmericaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 18 at 2:41 pm:
really Great! XP

sillybunnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 30 at 2:54 pm:
I lreally liked this

Shadow_Wolf said...
Mar. 3 at 2:53 pm:
Amazing Wonerful  Exciting

KierstenB said...
Mar. 2 at 5:18 pm:
This Poem is good. I think that it could be edited to make it better though! Good Job(=

Harri said...
Feb. 27 at 4:57 pm:
I don't think I have seen a poem like this before. I really liked it! Keep up the good work!

raya150 said...
Feb. 26 at 4:16 pm:
tha was great impressive

luvmeforme said...
Feb. 24 at 4:01 pm:
i like that you did a great job. and yes it reminded me of that tsunami, that took many lives. sometimes i wonder why the sea has to do taht but i guess it does get angry sometimes. :/

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20 at 6:51 am:
This reminded me of the tragic tsunami that swept away precious lives. Good composition. 

MsGigglesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 11:52 pm:
I really liked how you used the acrostic format, but conveyed such emotion and meaning into those words. Great  job, and keep it up!

_Kimothy_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 18 at 1:12 pm:
Short, yet amazing. I love the last line at the end outside the acrostic part it makes it very powerful :)

f_logicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 3:05 pm:
That was awesome ;o

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 12:46 pm:
short and wonderfull

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 4:35 pm:
I really like this. Its beautiful.

DeviantChildThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12 at 3:06 pm:
I like it ver much indeed :3 says the kitty face :3 lol I LOVE IT!!

Lucifer666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 11 at 5:32 pm:
Thought provoking, the last words are. "by the deep blue" I liked sailboat, something different that no one else would have thought about in this way. Great job m8  

angel.smile said...
Feb. 11 at 4:09 am:
This is really awesome!
keep up the good work :)

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10 at 4:49 pm:
Very unique to use the word Sailboat, and I love what you added at the end! Very creative, people should write Acrostics like this more often!