Superman | Teen Ink

Superman

By Rose1313 GOLD, Easley, South Carolina
Rose1313 GOLD, Easley, South Carolina

I rather die being who I am,then to live on life being who I'm not

From the moment I saw him my heart was racing. As I took a couple steps I felt like I had to grab on to something to catch my breath. My mind went blank and it was like I didn’t have a brain. What was supposed to be my brain wasn’t there and my heart took over every nerve ending in my body. I literally couldn’t say a word. At that moment when I sat down I thought to myself. I’m so silly how can I like him?! He’s too good for me. Truth was though I didn’t like him; in my heart I knew I loved him. I’m loving him still every moment every day. Some would call it love at first sight; others would tell me that I just got lucky. Talking to guys came easy to me but when he talked to me it was like alien had taken me in their space ship and brain washed me. At first I thought I was dreaming when he messaged me on Facebook. From there it was endless hours of messaging each other. Then after that we started dating. Here I am five months later still happy that I have the one and only person that complete me. He’s there when I need him and needing comfort. He knows how to make me smile from a shower of tears. There to understand and listen to me. He always knows just what I need if I’m upset or down. He’s the funniest person on the plant. Even though he’s a southern and I’m a northern, so what you can’t put a label on love. Love stretches beyond anything. In fact it has no boundaries. Love is never ending, its endless. It will always find its way. He tells me I’m his angel sent from heaven and that he thanks god every day for me. I believe him, but I also believe god sent me him or somehow in this mess of life and high school we found each other in the mix of things. But I think fate and density plays a huge role in this. He’s my everything and I’d do anything for him. When I’m with him everything goes away. With every glance touch and smile it’s like were the only two on earth. From the moment I met him I knew he was the one. Our hearts beat as one and our pinky fingers hold a huge promise