Bottles

I can’t bottle up anymore.
The distills are spilling over.
All over me, through my phone, over my text messages, through my eyes and down my face.
I can’t hold anymore.
The shelves are overstocked
If I can sell these bottles as art then I can store more later.
Distill my pain into poetry
And turn my shame into pride.

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 4:26 pm:
That's some solid advice. I've never been one for hiding my feelings. I just let it all out! "Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!" (Frozen reference) Nice job!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 15 at 9:04 pm :
Aye, ya called me out with a Frozen quote! Yeah, I totes feel for Elsa!...But I have the grace of Anna :3

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 16 at 3:49 pm :
I like Olaf and Sven XD

Apr. 18 at 11:28 am :
Their back and forths are pretty entertaining!