Life's An Artist

I try to paint with
Vivid colors,
But they blend and flood my canvas
With murky grey.
I attempt to sketch
With velvet lines,
But the graphite is jagged beneath my hands,
Trembling within tarnished fingers.
I try to shade
With black shadows,
But wherever light is supposed to reign,
Crimson red drips instead.

And you blame me for your mistakes…
But why? I’m merely the artist.

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:03 pm:
Very artistic if you know what I mean ;). Reminded me of a quote about authors and artists and how they both paint the canvas of the beholder.

ChrisTid7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 7:57 pm:
This poem is great! It's super deep and it doesn't say this is about this, so the reader can kind of make it for a specific situation or just life itself. Great job!

fallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3 at 9:25 am:
This is really deep and amazing. It kinda sounds like a cutter telling their story in a way which I find extremly good. I hope your okay though but overall Omazing as usual :3