3 in the morning This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

the moon taps at the wind,
its light dancing with the shadows
and the insipid
bleeding of the streetlamps

voices,
lunar and fragmented
escape from the soft television
up a flight of stairs

the clouds are these whispers
of the more realistic things
that block out its light

causes the sky
not to break
with too much
white

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 9 at 8:38 pm
Jeez...this is thought-provokingly beautiful. The imagery and vocabulary here is incredible - really amazing job. :)

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 10 at 9:50 am
thank you so much. my 3rd time getting published... this is unbbelivable for me.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 10 at 7:31 pm
I hear ya, I recently got published for the first time, nearly passed out I was so happy! :D

May 10 at 9:19 pm
so the whole english department at school knows me now, and they continue to congratulate me. my english teacher is a college prof @ Smith University and he continues to call me eloquent. that is far too much praise. :) glad you were published I will check it out.  

May 11 at 3:01 pm
I know the feeling :)