Goodbye | Teen Ink

Goodbye

January 2, 2014
By CMTLavender GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
CMTLavender GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
14 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be yourself around others and they will except you."


I can't bellieve you left me, you didn't even say goodbye you didn't leave a note you just packed your bags and left. the day we got married you said we would be together forever. you lied to me you hurt my feelings cause you left me on the night of our honeymoon. As i weap in sorrow on our front step i you with anoother woman and child I cry harder cause the first thing that small child said to you was Daddy why is that woman crying. You stair at me like we just met like you have no clue who i am. but the next day you run home and say I didnt mean to hurt you. I try and hold in all my anger and tears but it comes out anyway. Get out of my house you say you didnt mean to hurt me but you do so leave. leave and be with that woman, Go and be with that child your child. I hate you why did i marry you. Goodbye forever never ... wait come back ... Goodbye.


The author's comments:
I wrote this about couples who are have problems and its about all the tears and suffication between them.