so sick | Teen Ink

so sick

By CMTLavender GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
CMTLavender GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

"Be yourself around others and they will except you."

Im so sick of everything like when there's not enough time in the day to listen to music or just sing a song. I'm so sick of all the worries so sick of hearing babies crying we shall hear no fuss no cries no screams or shouts. I'm sick of tryigng to be someone I'm not sick of hiding my secrets , my thoughts sick of having to listen to someone speak whapen its not even interesting I'm sick of watching the news and seeing someone has committed a crime all I wanna tell types criminals is jail is not the place you wanna end up. I'm sick of young and old fathers walking out on their children cause they have other ones I'm different countries. I'm sick of seeing my uncle puffing out smoke cause he thinks life is no longer amusing, every time I saw him I would say don't relye on a cigarette to make your life more interesting. I was sick of seeing the people at his funeral crying cause when I told him to stop he didn't listen he just blew smoke in my face. The things I'm sick of you may not wanna hear but let me tell you this is what I see in this world this is how I feel about this world I will write it all down for you because one day you will know why the things I was so sick of were the things I couldnt say aloud.