Angel Kisses This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

They float down from heaven
And cover the ground.
To remind us they love us,
Yet they can't stick around.
They are soft as a feather
And white as bliss.
These little snowflakes
Are an angel's kiss.

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:49 pm
Very good job on rhyming here, and a lovely general feel. You certainly deserved getting into the magazine.

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 18 at 10:02 am
Wow, beautiful, precise and straightforward. Great rhymimg, too. Congratulations :)

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 19 at 12:40 pm
Thank you so much!:)

Hazelfire87This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 23, 2014 at 10:49 am
I love how you compared snowflakes to angel kisses. I never thought of them in that way. Super creative idea! Awesome poem 5/5

TrishDestinyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 2, 2014 at 9:57 am
Most great writers I known have capability to pack up all those feelings and thoughts in a few words. Combo plus for the rhyming, you did it so effortlessly. Tbh, rhyming isn't my thing. But you captured all of those in merely 8 lines.

Sam_likes_unicorns said...
This is really good! Woah. 

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks Sam! i cant wait to read some of your work!

WendyDarling666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Perfect :)

Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:54 am
Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! Thanks a lot!:)

WendyDarling666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Any time! Loved your writing:)

thatunknownthing said...
Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:39 am
you've done a fantastic work with so much rhythm and sense! this truely deserves publishing! congratulations :)

Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:55 am
Aw thanks for the beautiful comment! That means a lot! Thank you again!

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this!!!

Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:13 am
Thanks a ton!:)

compassion said...
Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:43 am
WOW! Its amazing how you turned this into something meaningful and beautiful. Rhyming is very well maintained!

Thanks Compassion! Ill always enjoy this comment!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Congratulations! I knew you would get published! <3

A w thanks Ellie! You got published too!

Harri said...
This is so sweet! I love how well you captured this! I love its simplicity!

Thank you Harri!:)