You...

You took away my hope
You took away my happiness
You turned my dreams into nightmares
You turned my love into hate
You turned my secrets into weapons against me
You stole my life
You stole my everything
You broke my spirit
You broke me

BigGreenTractorGirl said...
Repetative in deed persect amazing, but yet im so srry to hear... :/ i do love it because it is how i feel somethimes espcially when it comes with my dad.

Joob-StacheThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 30 at 9:20 am
Thank you. I'm sorry to hear that about your dad. This poem was, infact written about my father. 

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:25 am
love it makes me wish i can go tell these words to a certian person i know 

My advice would be to tell the person. That person may get mad, but at least you've said how you feel. And feelings aren't wrong, they're just feelings. 

No-one-knows-me..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like how you Repeat the lines, yet still make it unique and interesting.  5/5 for me.

Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:23 am
Thanks, I wasn't sure if it sounded too repetative or not.