Excuse

The make up hides the bruises.
Her smile hides her pain.
She swears she's gonna leave him, but the next days always the same.

melody_trebelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Short and  not-so-sweet

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 28, 2013 at 10:01 am
Thank you.  :)

melody_trebelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Picasso always said that "Art is a form of lying in order to tell the truth." So whether that poem is true or not, I could never make fun of it, because I know that there is always some element of truth behind it.

Dec. 3, 2013 at 8:45 am
Couldnt have said it better myself.

LostInThoughts said...
Amazing. I'm sure you really got your point across. Great Job!! :)

Nov. 28, 2013 at 10:02 am
Thank you very much. :) I try. Lol.

LostInThoughts replied...
Welcome. We need more people in this crazy world to say what is right and what is wrong. You did are great job of saying "There is no excuse for abuse!" Amazing!!

And I think thoose people are writters. Were arnt afraid of what people think, we care, but arnt afraid. More people need to open up and say somehing about whats wrong in this world. I'm just taking the first step. :)

AnonymousSecrets This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I seriously LOVED this. Keep up the good work.

Nov. 28, 2013 at 10:04 am
Thank you, and will do. :)

Dr.FeelGood said...
Nov. 26, 2013 at 10:31 am
it really sucks when one of these poems hits home :( good job though

Nov. 28, 2013 at 10:03 am
I wish there was something I could do. :/ I want to help if I can.

Dr.FeelGood replied...
Dec. 2, 2013 at 11:40 am
just be happy because no one else is

Dec. 3, 2013 at 8:46 am
Keep you're chin up. Things willl get better. <3