Excuse

The make up hides the bruises.
Her smile hides her pain.
She swears she's gonna leave him, but the next days always the same.

melody_trebel said...
Nov. 27 at 11:45 pm:
Short and  not-so-sweet

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 28 at 10:01 am :
Thank you.  :)

melody_trebel replied...
yesterday at 10:46 pm :
Picasso always said that "Art is a form of lying in order to tell the truth." So whether that poem is true or not, I could never make fun of it, because I know that there is always some element of truth behind it.

today at 8:45 am :
Couldnt have said it better myself.

LostInThoughtsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 27 at 3:42 pm:
Amazing. I'm sure you really got your point across. Great Job!! :)

Nov. 28 at 10:02 am :
Thank you very much. :) I try. Lol.

LostInThoughtsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 28 at 6:41 pm :
Welcome. We need more people in this crazy world to say what is right and what is wrong. You did are great job of saying "There is no excuse for abuse!" Amazing!!

Dec. 1 at 12:41 pm :
And I think thoose people are writters. Were arnt afraid of what people think, we care, but arnt afraid. More people need to open up and say somehing about whats wrong in this world. I'm just taking the first step. :)

AnonymousSecrets said...
Nov. 26 at 2:11 pm:
I seriously LOVED this. Keep up the good work.

Nov. 28 at 10:04 am :
Thank you, and will do. :)

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 26 at 10:31 am:
it really sucks when one of these poems hits home :( good job though

Nov. 28 at 10:03 am :
I wish there was something I could do. :/ I want to help if I can.

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 11:40 am :
just be happy because no one else is

today at 8:46 am :
Keep you're chin up. Things willl get better. <3