Dream

My true love is stuck in my dreams.

Why can he not escape?

He paces back and forth

Night after night.

Yet never calls my name?

What a cruel fate this is!

How can it be?

That I see my lover,
Yet he never sees me?

_Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:49 pm:
Oh my God one of the most unique poems I have read! This is beautiful honestly wow I just loved this <3

DancingWithDemonsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 9:10 am :
Thank you so much!

HarriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 6 at 12:27 pm:
I love it! It is very well written! I wat to read more by you!

DrkballerinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 6 at 9:32 pm :
Thank you so much! That means a lot!

deeplythinkingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 4 at 8:48 pm:
This is something I read over and over again.  I enjoy a poem that makes me do that in order to capture its meaning and answer the questions you ask.  Great work!

Feb. 4 at 8:57 pm :
Thank you a ton!

KickingMarieAntoinetteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3 at 2:37 pm:
this is a lovely piece.

Feb. 3 at 6:09 pm :
Thank you!

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3 at 5:00 am:
Short and emotional. Like it very much. 

Feb. 3 at 10:30 am :
Thank You!

AlyciaL.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1 at 7:37 pm:
I love the mood and atmosphere of the poem! Very lonely and dark. I love the shortness and simplicity, which makes the poem's message powerful and deep! Great job

Feb. 1 at 9:05 pm :
Thank you so much!!!

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21 at 7:17 pm:
Me too! I love this, you can create a wall of a story though austere words. Keep writing and never doubt what you should show to the public

Jan. 21 at 7:48 pm :
Thank you!

Real_life_LoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 5:53 pm:
I really like this one!

Jan. 11 at 8:56 pm :
Thank you so much!

JackShadow22This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really love this!

theatregirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Beatiful . It's great poem. I going add it to my favorites :)

Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:57 pm :
thank you!!!

trulymee_ said...
haha you think i have a gif, look at yourself!!!! haha i love it (: