ice cream

ice cream is my friend
and it can never be taken away
but I can eat it
or it could melt
or my mom wont buy it
or I cant eat it be cause aliens took the part of my brain that makes me human and stuck it in a blender and fed it to the dog and...
know what I'll just eat my ice cream

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 18 at 7:21 pm:
Oh my gosh I love it. Its a little weird. But awesome and I will never look at ice cream the same way!!

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19 at 11:39 am :
i look in to ice cream and see the world 0.o or or maybe those are nuts

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 20 at 10:28 am :
Spirnkles are the world when it comes to ice cream!!!

Nov. 21 at 10:09 am :
you wish!!!!!!

Nov. 21 at 7:39 pm :
Yes, I did. And it came true. >:)

Nov. 25 at 10:06 am :
fine ill let you win

yesterday at 10:30 am :
MOOOOhahahahah (Evil cow)

MicroGiant This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 18 at 11:48 am:
This is good...but weird.

Nov. 18 at 11:49 am :
so are you but yet here we are