ice cream

ice cream is my friend
and it can never be taken away
but I can eat it
or it could melt
or my mom wont buy it
or I cant eat it be cause aliens took the part of my brain that makes me human and stuck it in a blender and fed it to the dog and...
know what I'll just eat my ice cream

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh my gosh I love it. Its a little weird. But awesome and I will never look at ice cream the same way!!

Dr.FeelGood replied...
Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:39 am
i look in to ice cream and see the world 0.o or or maybe those are nuts

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:28 am
Spirnkles are the world when it comes to ice cream!!!

Dr.FeelGood replied...
Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:09 am
you wish!!!!!!

Yes, I did. And it came true. >:)

Dr.FeelGood replied...
Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:06 am
fine ill let you win

Nov. 26, 2013 at 10:30 am
MOOOOhahahahah (Evil cow)

MicroGiantThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:48 am
This is good...but weird.

Dr.FeelGood replied...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:49 am
so are you but yet here we are