True Friend

Scars cover her arms and legs.

Fresh new cuts make up her pale skin.

Knifes & blades & razors too.

Make her feel at ease.

"This isn't right."

A true friend whispers.

"This isn't a big deal."

She said.

Pulling at her sleeves.

"You're better than this. Stronger than this."

A true friend says.

"You don't understand!'

She chokes out the words.

"I don't?"

A true friend laughs.

Tears invade her eyes.

She looks up at a true friend.

"I've felt it all."

A true friend smiles.

Her love is glowing through.

Showing true.

"Iv'e been hurt and beaten and broken too."

A true friend stumbles over the words.

These words cut her more than her blade, deeper than her knife, better than her razor.

"I'll stop."

She says smiling.

For the first time true.

"I'll stop for you."

A true hero."

A true friend says.

"No."

She shakes her head.

"The hero, is you

melody_trebel said...
Nov. 27 at 11:51 pm:
I understand. My friend just last year was cutting; she came very close to the brink . . . and it's not over either. She was recently hospitalized under a 51/50 for 10 days. She hasn't been at school in a while . . . .

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 28 at 10:07 am :
I understand the pain. I wish I could help more than just writting. Everyone has there weak moments but that doesnt mean THEY as a person is weak. Get you're head up. And help them keep their's. :) Good luck.

melody_trebel replied...
Dec. 2 at 10:48 pm :
Thanks. I have read some of your stuff, and you are a good writer. I am kinda new to his stuff, so reading those things helps.

Dec. 3 at 8:53 pm :
Thank you very much. :)
I am always here to help with ideas, or whatever. Ask anytime.

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 18 at 10:16 am:
this actually hit home i have a friend that keeps cutting her self. i just wish she would stop

Nov. 18 at 7:19 pm :
Read her this maybe? It took me years, the pain that one feels in order to cause self harm is pretty strong. One cant just up anf quit. Tell your friend that I said I hope things get better. <3

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19 at 11:42 am :
i was already going to show her this today

Nov. 20 at 10:30 am :
I hope it helps. <3

Nov. 21 at 10:12 am :
idk it might but i just dont know

Nov. 28 at 10:08 am :
You will always have me, and writting. Remember that. :) ...

today at 12:08 pm :
you and my friend helped me put a poem together look up but im still here