To tell a story

To tell a story
one must not have been there.
But to tell it as if they were.

To make every detail POP as if
it were the most important part.
To question all doubts others may have.

To tell a story
is to live another life.
A life on paper is better than any
life certainly I can think of.
The paper is your life, and YOU can play the part of God
for a single moment. AND
create what might not have been.

Is nothing sweeter than the nectar
of knowledge you poses?
To be able to tell it from your mind, your side.

For your opinion the only opinion
that matters...correct?

To tell a story
is t tell it LIkE it is.
With a few twists. For if there
were no up and down would you not
be dead?

To question all of yourself...
BUT NOT a single
Thought.
Idea.
Or dream.

TO tell a story
is to share your mind, your heart,
your story.

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 18 at 10:19 am:
if you can write you can make a world where all goes your way. the good guy wins the bad guy loses that is what writing is for to share a story that hides in us all. to share our world, but the question remains will your world let them in and let them escape from reality :)

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 18 at 7:16 pm :
Your an amazing human I hope you know this! xD Thank you glad you enjoyed it. :)

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19 at 11:43 am :
who said i was human because i am out of this world

Nov. 20 at 10:29 am :
Ohhhhhh! xD

Nov. 21 at 10:11 am :
lol im god's gift to the world. you know one of those prank gifts that you open and cry a little.

Nov. 21 at 7:35 pm :
Lol clever. :)

yesterday at 10:15 am :
ya i know ps im full of it. i just dont know what it is. i hope its pizza

today at 10:29 am :
Lol yea, pizza :3

today at 10:34 am :
i make you laugh i make you cry but in the end im awesome!