Survivor | Teen Ink

Survivor

By InspirationalBeauty_ SILVER, Oviedo, Florida
InspirationalBeauty_ SILVER, Oviedo, Florida

~You never know until you try.
~Keep your head, heels, and standards high.
~I always try to be a better person than I was yesterday.
~ "There are many reasons for a person to lie, but to have a reason to tell the truth, you must have great courage"

I’m too young to be feeling this old. Each day, It’s like I’m battling myself at warfare. These tears that shed, never win. But I’m this survivor that dares to challenge myself at a capacity I can’t even balance out. I wonder why the bad things feel so right sometimes. I love to live the carefree. But what’s carefree without the bad and fun things? I used to think life wouldn’t get any quite easier. Regrets, unspoken thoughts, pain. All this thrashing at myself all at once. Rather let my lips be drug threw mud. It’s like you take one footstep forward in accomplishment in life but then failure pulls you one footstep back. I’m this good girl with bad habits. I swear I have a big heart. I swear I try to be the best I can be. But nothing is never good enough in this world, right? Life is just the test before you learn your lesson. Funny huh? Wouldn’t have thought it’d come that way in the present. Be ready because when life knocks you down, get right back up even though it felt like Muhammad Ali punched you in the face 20 times. You feel excruciating pain. Your body doesn’t. But your heart does. But again, I’m this Survivor that speaks for what she believes, take acts for her dreams, and leads to what she inspires. I’m this Survivor. . .