its time | Teen Ink

its time

November 4, 2013
By alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
18 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
the human being is unethical, it doesn't matter how bright you shine in the future you're always gonna carry on with a dark background. u may take a man off the streets but u may never take the streets off a man. now..... want to read more hmu on blog


I never thought this moment would come. The time in which we are obligated to fall apart. Tough to say it might be all over. With only one phone call you can change all of that. I thought this love was stronger than this, I thought, at least I hoped it would last long. Long enough until we meet again and our hands lock together once and for all. Could have never believed its only been a month that feels like eternity in hell. Without you I'm a nobody, without you I will slowly die. I only wish I could see your bright smile and hear your sweet voice one more time. The time we say goodbye is here, the time we grow apart has come. We need to cut the strings that attach us before they fade away. I can't be wishing you were here everyday, crying i miss you every night, shouting in silence that I love you. I have to keep traveling the path I'm led to. I never thought it would end so quickly, I never thought it would all go to waste. All the times we spent together have been thrown out and erased from our memories. Don't you remember the days we were happy together? I have said that the past is the past, but you're not my past, you're my present and my future. I don't want to do this, but I'm obligated to. You have to try to understand that it's time we go our separate ways, you have to let me go now. I have to do this. I'm so sorry, but know that if we are meant to be, we will be. The past has a funny way of always coming back around. One day we will find each other again and love once more. The day will come when we cross paths for the last time to stay strong and together for always. Now, it's time to say goodbye, but if there's one thing I've learned is that sometimes things have to fall apart in order to make way for better things. Don't you die on me now, don't ever stop loving. Your right girl is out there still so go find her, because I'm not it.