Little Miss Journey

Little Miss City went to the country amid a large plane
She flew over farms
She flew over houses
And she flew over people too
When she arrived it was bitter cold chilling her to the bone
But as friends were made and fires lit her inner beauty shone
Then a came a week she will never forget when she learned to love and grow
The mountains and trees, flowers and bees begging her not to go.
Her heart was heavy as she said her last goodbyes, memories flooding in
But now her heart held warm sunlight instead of bitter wind
Little Miss City, who now was MIss Country, knew she had to go
With tears in her eyes and hugs in her arms she finally let go
And Little Miss City now Little Miss Country could never ever forget
This trip was one she knew that she'd never forget

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:57 am:
LIV, MY love, I am delighted that you have put up something new!! I couldn't wait to read it and now that I have I can't wait to write a comment and then I won't be able to wait for you to read it so the not being able to wait cycle goes on and on. :P Anyway, this was such a joy to read even though all the nostalgia was definitely making me homesick too and well home is where the heart is so you know what I mean by home. Now about this poem, I love love love the fact that there is th... (more »)

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 4:40 pm :
Aww Dua thanks i miss you too!! I think I am going to start writing again after a major writers block and break from reading and writing which just made me sad haha. Anywho i hope you are still writing and still have time to answer silly replies from people like me but it would be great to hear from you!! Keep rockin